- Email: JonathanSchwarz@askmcgrew.com
About JONATHAN SCHWARZ
Describe this agent as professional:
My customers experience a high level of service and communication during their listing or buying experience. I provide them with the needed benefits of my experience, integrity, and success which I have demonstrated throughout my real-estate career at Coldwell Banker Mcgrew Real Estate since 1995.
Real Estate Awards
- Two Million Dollar Club Member 2001 – 2005
- Million Dollar Club Member 1997-2001.
- Sterling Society 1998
- Diamond Society 1999 and 2000 – 2005.
- The Diamond Society Award is a production level which is obtained by less than 6% of more than 69,000 Coldwell Banker
Agents worldwide. 2000 was a record sales year, 1.7 Million in sales volume.
Who Am I?
- Attended Kansas University Earning a degree in Communications Studies in 1992.
- Sales representative in the Printing and Graphics Industry working with advertising agencies such as Valentine Radford and the in-house print shop of Payless Cashways.
- Resentative for M-PACT medical supply company, an International distributor of plaster casting materials, cast saws, and orthodontics.
- Hometown Baldwin, KS, 31 years of Age
- 1995-2001 Realtor Coldwell Banker McGrew Real Estate Inc.
On November 18, 2000 my wife Staci and I were married at the beautiful new Corpus Christi Catholic Church in Lawrence, KS. It was a great day. We spent our honeymoon on a Carribean Cruise to the 5 islands of San Juan Puerto Rico, St. Thomas, Antigua, Guadeloupe, and Aruba.
We were very active outdoors. Hiking through the rain forests of Guadeloupe. Kayaking along the ocean shores and snorkeling in the ocean at Aruba, Scuba Diving the sunken ship wreck of the WWII Ship the “Antillies and diving the coral refs of St. Thomas.
Our pastimes also include many activities with our families and friends. I enjoy snowskiing, movies, card games, and board games during the winter months. When summer comes I am back to water skiing at the area lakes, Clinton and Lone Star, adventuring the jeep trails in the Colorado Rockies or mountain biking the area trails around Lawrence.
We currently live in southwest Lawrence. My wife is a kindergarten teacher while I am a full time Realtor. We enjoy the atmosphere of this exciting community and the opportunities which the University of Kansas provides.
Let me show you the benefits of owning real estate in Lawrence, KS. In Lawrence everyone can enjoy an active lifestyle in our diverse community which has many rich traditions, history, and friendly people. I am ready to show you the many profitable real estate investments that are available in the Lawrence market.Show all
- Real estate license: 415000493
- Service areas: LAWRENCE