- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
About HEATHER SALB
Describe this agent as professional:
- Bachelor of Fine Arts – Photography – 2000 – NWMSU – cum laude
- Bachelor of Science – Journalism – 2000 – NWMSU – cum laude
- Elementary Art Teacher in St. Joseph, MO for 2 years
- Elementary and High School Art Teacher in Overland Park, KS for 3 years
- Completed KS Pre-license classes and extensive McGrew Training Program – Fall 2005
- McGrew Rookie Agent of the year 2006 – 1.6 million in production
- GRI – Graduate Realtor Institute – 2007
- ABR – Accredited Buyers Representative – 2007
- McGrew Million Dollar Producer – 2006, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2013
- McGrew Two Million Dollar Producer – 2009, 2012
- McGrew Three Million Dollar Producer – 2014, 2016, 2018
- McGrew Six Million Dollar Producer – 2015
- McGrew Seven Million Dollar Producer – 2017
I take great pride in my abilities to assist families to sell their current properties and search for a new home. I feel that my experiences as an elementary and high school art teacher better prepared me to deal with the emotional and psychological aspects of purchasing and selling a home. I also have had extensive training through the Kansas Association of Realtors GRI and ABR programs to better serve my clients’ needs.
I am proud to represent Salb Homes, a hometown construction company building homes in Lawrence since 1987. My experience has quickly taught me the ins and outs of building a quality constructed home in Kansas. I pride myself on my great contacts with various vendors involved in the building and home care industry.
On a personal note, I married Frank Salb, Jr. in September of 2006. We welcomed our first son, Cameron, on May 23rd, 2008, and our second son, Leo, on January 3rd, 2011. We look forward to living a fulfilling life in this charming community!
Please let me know if I can assist you with the purchase or sale of a home in the great state of Kansas, or other locations across the U.S.Show all
- Real estate license: 415000884
- Service areas: KS