- Contacts: 785-766-7840
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
About BAILEY STUART
Describe this agent as professional:
The transfer of Real Estate is a multi-step process that requires coordination between many parties, generally over a period of weeks or months.
As your Seller’s Agent, I’m with you through it all! From listing preparation, hitting the market, reviewing and accepting an offer, and navigating the different stages to the closing table – I’ll be there negotiating on your behalf, advising, and overseeing.
As your Buyer’s Agent, I work for YOU, the buyer! Whether it’s your first home or you’re a seasoned buyer, it’s invaluable to have an agent that knows the current local market and is quickly available when they’re needed. Discovering new listings and scheduling showings promptly, then educating about a houses different components, then in time writing clear and concise purchase contracts is where our journey begins.
Whether selling, buying or BOTH – I’m here to help! Serving on the MLS & Rules Committee, I’m an agent that knows our paperwork and I’ll educate you on the different parts of the Contract and documents so that you better understand your options and rights. Part of my role is in the background; scheduling appointments, sending/receiving paperwork to various parties throughout the entire transaction while maintaining organized files, adhering to deadlines….I’m here to manage the nuts and bolts of the transaction to make it as stress free as possible for you.
100% success rate! All homes I have listed have sold – averaging 19 days on the market and sold price averaging 100.1% of original list price. (as of 4/06/2023, per Lawrence Multiple Listing Service)
Technology and Real Estate go hand in hand – I utilize technology seamlessly into my business to make transactions organized and efficient, benefitting everyone involved. I happily welcome and am always looking for new ways to work smarter.
A lifetime of being local to Douglas County has helped mold my knowledge of our market and build network of resources that are expansive. I value the reputation I’ve earned and pride myself in the hard work and honesty required to maintain it.
Within the Lawrence Multiple Listing Service –
- I was elected onto the Lawrence Board of Realtors’ Board of Directors. I was installed as Secretary for 2023 and will ascend as President-Elect in 2024 and President in 2025.
- I served as 2022 Chairperson of the MLS & Rules Committee which is responsible for developing, reviewing, and recommending any modifications to the standard forms and documents of the LMLS. The committee also considers, reviews, and recommends MLS Policy modifications.
- Lawrence Board of REALTORS®
- Kansas Association of REALTORS®
- National Association of REALTORS®
- Lawrence Multiple Listing Service
- LBOR Board of Directors – Director and Secretary 2023
- Governmental Affairs Committee – Chairperson 2023
- “Best of Lawrence – Real Estate Agent” 3rd place 2022
- MLS & Rules Committee – Chairperson 2022
- 7 Million Dollar Producer – 2022
- Lawrence Chamber of Commerce member 2021
- 6 Million Dollar Producer – 2021
- Vice-chairperson of the MLS & Rules Committee 2021
- 4 Million Dollar Producer – 2020
- “Best of Lawrence – Real Estate Agent” Top 10 finisher 2020
- 1 Million Dollar Producer – 2018
Education and involvement-
- Kansas Fire & Rescue Training Institute: Firefighter Levels 1 and 2, Hazardous Materials Awareness and Operations
- Attended Allen Community College on a volleyball scholarship and then back HOME to The University of Kansas.
- Baldwin Jr. High School Volleyball Coach since 2014
- Actively participate in multiple adult power volleyball leagues
- Certified as a Stand-up Paddle Board Yoga Instructor with Free State of Mind SUP Yoga: Teaching SUP Yoga on Tuesdays for the 2022 season.
I’m a fifth-generation Douglas Countian! Raised south of Lawrence, I grew up enjoying the qualities of both Baldwin City and Lawrence. Sports occupied much of my time, continuing with college Volleyball. Now, I have a blast coaching Jr. High teams and still playing in an adult league.
My family has owned a local business since 1981, that has been actively involved with the construction of new homes in Lawrence and surrounding areas. This exposure to new construction gives me an edge on process and quality.
Before my real estate career, I have experience in education at the Jr. High School level and I enjoy stepping people through new processes.
My family lives in Lawrence with our two German Shepherds. We enjoy hiking, exploring new places, in addition to continuing their training. My free time is spent landscaping, gardening and it seems I always find new DIY home projects!
Looking forward to working with you!Show all
Listings by BAILEY STUART
Adjust your search by changing filters.